Thursday, November 17, 2011

A fresh start...

Welcome to my new blog! Many of you followed my old blog, and I stopped blogging awhile ago for many reasons. I have decided to start again. I have chosen a new, shorter name: The Seventh Kitchen. I am sure you can figure out where the name comes from. Yes, this is the seventh home I have had since getting married, so it is my "seventh kitchen". Lucky number 7! Maybe I'll get to enjoy this one for awhile! :)

It's the holiday season and I am doing lots of cooking and baking, so I will start to post lots of recipes soon. New ones and ones that I had posted on my old site. If there is a recipe you are looking for from my old blog, please let me know and I will be sure to get it posted as soon as possible!

For now, I just wanted to let you know that I am back to blogging! Please feel free to share this site with your family and friends!

Recipes to come soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo! I can't wait. I'm so glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete